Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

~Checking In~

I just wanted to check in and wish you all a wonderful day. Hope some of you are finding yourself being crafty.... Please try and post if you have done any of the Challenges or fun crafts I have posted. Would love to see your work.
While doing my blog surfing I found the neatest clock I am going to give a try. It is going to be a lot larger than the clocks I am used to, but I fell in love with it. Here's a Sneak Preview for you....



Isn't it AMAZING>!?!?!?! I hope mine turs out even half as cool. :) This baby costs something like $400 from Umbra. I think NOT!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet finally a way to display the teacups!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I thought of you instantly. Have you seen the cool lamps you can make?

    ReplyDelete