Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday Fave's ~Cottages~

I adore cottages. Ever since I was a little girl I wanted to live in a quaint little cottage. Maybe it has something to do with growing up spending so much time at my grandparents house, which was a log cabin my grandfather built from the trees on the land. It definitely had a cottage feel to it. :)
Here is a collection of some cottages that I have seen on the internet and always wanted to have, if only for a weekend rental!! Amazing, charming places that are right out of a fairy tale!

This one looks so peaceful!!!


Love the round idea!!



Aaaaw!!! Enclosed in herbs and flowers. Sensational.



A whole collection of little beauties.



Check out this room out of a cottage.... would love to sit there and write looking out at the view.





No comments:

Post a Comment