Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

~VERY MANIC MONDAY~

Where did the weekend go? It took our warm, sunny weather with it, and I want it back!! More rain was not my idea of a great beginning to the week. *sigh*
I have a few shares for you today that are a bit different. I'm sure all of us have been in the position where we need a quick gift and our stash of goodies has nothing for the occasion. It has happened to me every time my kids get invited to birthday parties this past year. So tacky to be the mom who always sends gift cards. LOL
I've posted some links to a few of my favorite ideas to craft up for a quick gift. I am in the process of making the baby gift for my daughter's expecting friend. Love, love this easy peasy cutie!!

*Baby Shower Creations*

*Great Idea For A Birthday Gift*

*Hair Bow Tute for a great gift for little girls*

I am Head Over Heels for these fabric flowers and have to give this *Bag* a try... what an easy gift these would make!!

No comments:

Post a Comment