Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

~50 WAYS TO REUSE AND REPURPOSE GLASS JARS~

I recently started a collection of glass jars. Don't ask me why, because in this tiny space the last thing I needed was yet another collection!!! I can blame it on my neighbor, he collects just about everything, as he started giving me unique jars for my Holiday gift giving this past Christmas. I had made bath salts and needed containers to put them in. It seems he had an unending stash of jars and bottles that he was just waiting to unload on somebody.
Now that I have all of these unique jars, what to do with them?? They sit on a ledge above my kitchen cupboards just waiting for me to find a purpose for them. It seems that Stephanie over at Under The Table and Dreaming was having the same dilemma. See all of the weird and wonderful ways she found to use these glass marvels.

~50 Ways To Reuse and Repurpose Glass Jars~



No comments:

Post a Comment