Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Challenge

  I am back!!!!  Seems like it has been years since I was last on here and posting.  Reality, it's just been a couple months.  Life without a computer is never fun so I am hoping this one lasts longer than the last one did.  :)
  I am going to jump in and go right back to the schedule I had before I was sooooo rudely interrupted!!  LOL! Today I am going to post a Challenge and I really am crossing my fingers and toes that people join in. <hint! hint!>
  For this weeks Challenge I would like everyone to post a crafty "Redo" that you have done in the past month.  Anything goes....  Something as simple as changing out your curtains for a new window treatment to the more complex idea of refurnishing your favorite Aunt's old dresser.  If you haven't done anything, get busy!  Hahaha! Let's see what you have to offer in the way of "bright idea's".  :)
  I am going to be posting some fun PB knock-off's for you to try over the next few weeks, so now is a great time for you to get inspired and get crafty.   May the fun begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment