Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

!WaCkY WeDnEsDaY!~ From the Trash to The Wall

When I saw the picture for todays project, I immediately thought of my friend, Deb. She will probably be thinking "WHY?", but I always think of her when I see something that is this weird type of vintage, crafty, off-the-wall thing going on. lol!!! I better duck real quick!


I am head over heels for these roses. Look at them!!! So pretty and yummy looking... they remind me of neopolitan ice cream, hehehe!



Aren't they amazing???? And to think they are made from something we toss in our recycling bin daily.... NEWSPAPER!! Yep, plain newspaper, glue, paint, and your trusty fingers will get you your very own bouquet of these amazing beauties!!

Todays project was posted by Michelle on her blog, Michelle Made Me. She did an awesome job of posting step-by-step instructions, (with pictures!!), for each of us to follow along and try our hand at making these. Got to give her a big Shout Out for this one! :)


So head on over to her place and read all the details. Hope everyone at leasts makes one to see how easy they really are. Have fun and happy crafting!!



No comments:

Post a Comment