Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

New Schedule

  I have formatted a schedule to keep thinks moving and fun on the Blog.  I am looking forward to growing and having several people join us.  I would love to hear ideas for things you would like to see me do here.  Until things really get moving I will go by the following:

~Manic Monday's~
  Mondays will be the day that I will post some fun and interesting craft links for everyone to enjoy.  Out of the links I post, I will chose one to use for a Challenge later in the week.
~Wacky Wednesday~
  On Wednesday's I will post a crazy craft I have found from another blog, book, etc. These will all be things geared towards thinking outside of the box, lol!!
~Thursday~
  Every Thursday I will post a Challenge for anyone who wants to join in.  I will also provide complete instructions and templates for you to use.  We will share what we make by the next Thursday.
~Friday Faves~
  Just a post of a group of related items.  I will pick a "theme" each week and post why I have chosen these items as some of my favorite things.
~Sunday~
  Crafty Links....  I will provde links to contests, giveaways, freebies, and other fun and crafty things.  If I find a Freebie during the week that is for a limited time, I will post those on the day I find them.  All other's will be kept for Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment