Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

~Friday Faves~ Why Didn't I think of That?!?!

I have these moments when I see something and the next thing I know, I am kicking myself in the shins, screaming, "Why didn't I think of that?" It's when I see something that would make life so much easier and, I usually discover, is made from something I have lying around the house unused. Some people just have a knack for looking at something and seeing the possibilities it has of becoming something useful, unfortunately, 9 times out of 10, I am NOT one of those people.
Here are some of my very fave items I wish I could take credit for making...

This first one is a "no-brainer" and I have lived 48 years with never thinking of it. All those hours I spent untangling necklaces could have been put to better use, lol!! This is made from drawer organizers but it is also so cute made out of old drawers from kitchen re-do's.




Do I feel dumb when I look at this one. I have needed something cute and easy for my dd jewelry. DUH! How easy is this!!


I probably have one of the smallest kitchens in the city, wouldn't this make a difference in my cupboard space!! Gotta pick one up at Home Depot next trip.


My son has been needing a bed for the longest time now. I even have 2 pallets sitting next to my shed that I grabbed from the plumbing place down the alley :just in case" I needed them. Now I have a new project for this weekend and I can't wait to post it later on. Why didn't I think of this?? Heeheeehee!!



Besides having the smallest kitchen, I have an equally tiny bathroom. One towel rack for 3 people just doesn't cut it. I hang our robes on over-the-door hangers so what to do with the towels??? HELLO!!!
~Hangers~



~Wine Rack~





This one is just for fun and something I am actually going to make this Holiday season. I have a handful of people to give gifts to that will get such a kick out of this!! How about attaching a tag that says something like, "I need S'more friends like you! Happy Holidays!"??? They even sell the little clear containers at Dollar Tree.




That's it for today. Hope you have a sensational weekend and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment