Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

~CHALLENGE FOR THIS WEEK 7/21/11~

It's already Thursday and it snuck up on me. Somewhere earlier in the week I lost a day and am working on a Wednesday brain. Needless to say, when I got ready to post this morning, I had to shuffle all of my plans and come up with a quick Challenge to post. I really wonder where that extra day snuck off to??

Anyway, on to the Weekly Challenge. I had originally said that I would post a Challenge from one of the shares I had posted earlier in the week, Wrong!! I fibbed! Not enough planning on my part makes that literally impossible. So, we will substitute with a FUN and EASY Challenge that almost everyone can join in on. Sounds like a plan to me...

Let's get started! I bet there isn't one person reading this that can say they don't have a hidden stash of these somewhere:


PICTURE FRAMES!!!! It doesn't matter if they have glass or not, hold an old picture or sit empty, or even match your current decor. Pull 'em out! That's right... go grab those frames and set them out in front of you. Now, the hard part!! Choose one to repurpose. Aaaaw, just one? OK, OK, I guess if you are feeling really inspired use as many as you need, but at least use one. Take that thing and turn it into something sensational and new.

Now, if your asking me WHAT you are supposed to create then you obviously got lost along the way. My answer: WHATEVER you want. Use paint, paper, wire, wood, buttons, bangles, or newspaper to turn this frame into a ???? Corkboard? Chalkboard? Shadowbox? Jewelry holder? Frame a new item/picture? Follow your heart and post your results. My mind is already going a mile a minute with ideas I can't wait to share. I'll be back later with my results. Have fun people!!

No comments:

Post a Comment