Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Wanted To Share...

I was looking over my morning craft blogs and saw the cutest upcycle project that I just have to share. The ONLY problem with this idea is that she uses cardboard milk containers and we just never buy those anymore. Sometime over the past several years we have graduated to the plastic containers and I am currently saving those for another project I have up my sleeve!! My house is going to begin looking like a recycling bin if I'm not careful... lol!!!
Mel over at "All Wrapped Up" gives an fantastically detailed tute on making this Organizer. She is using it as a make-up organizer, but I can see it on a desk for pens, paper clips, etc. I am going to make this my weekend project and try it with some spare cardboard I have. I'll post a few pics when I finish.


Here is a picture of her finished organizer.




And here is the link to the blog and her awesome tutorial.~All Wrapped Up~


No comments:

Post a Comment